Wednesday, October 6, 2010

"i'm in a love affair without a love song."

"I'm gonna let you down, gonna toss you around, gonna make you want everything you haven't found. Gonna hold your hand and ask you to stand ten feet away.

And, oh, It's just like you said, I live in my head. I'm saving up all that I can till I'm dead. It's always the same in never the same way.

But, oh, if you don't want me, go. I'll only want you more. I fall in love with hard to get. You know you're just like me, a mystery with nothing more to see, a virtual reality.

I'm in a love affair without a love song. I'm in the habit of having what I don't want. I'm just a hologram you can see but don't touch me. Baby, oh, don't you want me?"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © grey sequins
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com