Wednesday, April 7, 2010

"you weren't listening."

April 8, 2010:

1 practices.
2 classes.
1 tests.
1 concert.

Revision #1: Slept through my 6 a.m. practice because I had set my alarm for 5:30 p.m. It's a miracle I even woke up for class.

Revision #2: My annoying replacement calculus teacher forgot, for the second day in a row, to give us our quiz.

Revision #3: My psychology teacher decided not to show up but to send her TA to show us a movie on depression. A 200 person class dwindled within five minutes to around 20.

This day is actually looking up.

5 comments:

Cait said...

which concert?

Grey Sequins said...

needtobreathe. :)

Joe W said...

aaaaaaah I hate you. So jealous.

Emma said...

'2 tests' was not on the list.... I was listening.

sunshine slows said...

I set my alarm for 7pm last Saturday and missed my lifeguard course at 8am. :)

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © grey sequins
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com