Friday, March 19, 2010

"i don't believe in anything but myself, but then you opened up a door, you opened up a door, now i start to believe in something else."

Favorite picture of the night.

I wasn't very happy with any of the pictures I took, and halfway through Mat Kearney I was yelled at for having a "professional camera" and as told to either put it away or check it at coat check. So disappointing. However, even though the pictures were bad the performance was FANTASTIC, rivaling the Needtobreathe and Switchfoot concerts, which, so far, were definitely my favorites.

Ingrid Michaelson threw in some Lady Gaga "Poker Face" into one of her songs and did a cover of "Creep" by Radiohead. She also ended her performance by singing Britney Spear's "Toxic" with a dance routine to accompany it. Mat Kearney threw some Adele "Chasing Pavements" into one of his songs and did a cover of "Dancing in the Dark" by Bruce. SO GOOD. For the very last song, Ingrid and Mat performed together was a cover of Death Cab for Cutie's "I Will Follow You into the Dark."
Overall fantastic concert.

I took five videos, but the sound is awful. I'm going to try to fix it somehow and then post them later.
Happy Friday. :)

1 comments:

Joe W said...

dear god. thats by far my favorite death cab song.

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © grey sequins
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com