Sunday, January 3, 2010

"isn't it difficult to manage your f-stop in this cold?"




Add Video
Spent the later afternoon with Emma and Joe taking pictures in parks/playground areas and eating at Uno's. I only used my film camera to take pictures so until those are developed (which the extremely rude woman at Rite Aid said would be in a week), I stole Emma's.

It's almost 2 a.m. and I had work 7 p.m. - 1 a.m. and even though I was dreading returning after a five month hiatus, it wasn't all that bad. I'm working again tomorrow night and then Wednesday night which will be just enough money in tips to allow me to develop my film. :)

2 comments:

Cait said...

gorgeous darling do i spy longchamp?!?!

Grey Sequins said...

large red longchamp = favorite christmas present.

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © grey sequins
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com