Friday, December 11, 2009

"we offer everything we have, we offer our souls in exchange for just one more day."

Today I went on my first ever run for fun around Boston. I went with two guys on my floor and they were kind enough to run at my pace. We ran all the way to the Charles and looped around and then came back. The run ended up being a little less than 3.5 miles. It didn't feel like it was that long, which was good. We started at 11:45, got back at 12:25, ate quickly and ran over to Cabot for a quick rowing meeting until 2:00. I was going to lift after that but I ended up going back to the dorm and doing nothing until 6:30, when I actually went and lifted. I finished lifting around 8:15 and had to run back to the dorm for secret santa. I had Christine and bought her two board games because she mentioned that she wanted some more. I ended up getting a shirt from my secret santa. It's amazing and I'm basically going to wear it everyday until I go home.

"Dr. McDreamy gets me steamy."

The funniest part is that for my 15th birthday Ashley actually got me an article of clothing that says the exact same thing.

So basically I did nothing productive all day except work out. Now it's 3:30 a.m. and after a brief dance party with some girls on our floor Neg and I are just hanging out since we are officially nocturnal.

Bed at 5:00 is likely. Then I'm going to sleep until 1:00 and wake up and go on a walk with Neg to the edge of the Charles where I ran to. It was so gorgeous and I wanted to go back and take pictures.

Since it's technically Friday morning, 3 days until home.
Though I don't really know if I want to go home anymore...

1 comments:

Cait said...

loving the shirt!!!

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © grey sequins
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com