Friday, December 4, 2009

"time will tell."


TODAY IS SPANKY'S BIRTHDAY!
She is 7 years old. :)


I did some research on English Bulldogs today and here are some of the facts that I found that hold true when it comes to Spanky:

The English Bulldog is a wide, medium sized, compact dog, with short legs.
The body and head are massive with extra skin on both the skull and forehead falling in folds.
The black nose is broad with large nostrils.
The dark eyes are deep set.
The jaws are massive, very broad, and square with hanging upper lips.
The teeth should have an under bite.
The tail is either straight or screwed and carried low.
The short, flat coat is straight, smooth and glossy
Although their appearance can be somewhat intimidating, they are among the gentlest of dogs.
Bullheaded and determined, this breed can be very persistent.
Bulldogs are very much a people's dog.
They snore very loudly, most have drool and slobber tendencies and are messy eaters.
Prone to flatulence, especially when fed any other type of food other than dog food.
They are very inactive indoors and will do okay without a yard.

Sadly, the average life expectancy is only eight years.


This week went by surprisingly fast. This was our last week of practice until we get back from winter break in January. They aren't allowed to have practice a week before finals, so until January 11th I'm on my own for training.

I have a busy weekend ahead of me consisting of a 7-8 page paper for college writing and a 10 page paper for interpreting the day's news. Also, my Spanish final is on Monday so I'll be studying for that as well.
However, this weekend I'll be making some time to go Christmas shopping! I already made a list and I know what I'm getting just about everyone. :)

I have a build up of quotes that I need to use as post titles so hopefully this weekend I'll take some pictures and use the quotes up.

10 days. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © grey sequins
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com