Thursday, November 19, 2009

"i heard my phone go off from across the room, looked at the time, and said 'chelsea.'"

I went to bed at 10:00 because I have practice at 5:00 a.m. It's currently 12:10. I randomly woke up at 11:55, waited out the five minutes and texted Joe & Emma, "4!!!! :)"

The above title was Joe's response. :)

I must got back to bed now for 5:00 a.m. is going to come awfully quick.

<3

EDIT: I ended up going to bed at 3:00 a.m. because the excitement was so overwhelming. 5:00 a.m. practice was a blast, to say the least.

1 comments:

Joe W said...

God why are you up at this time of night! hahaha oh wait, so am i, and im hyper right now, and its just not a good situation. Ima stay up all night and read My Antoniaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © grey sequins
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com