Monday, October 12, 2009

"whatever happened to innocence?"


I got blisters. Finally it feels like I've actually done work.


Friday was Alex's birthday. Ten of us went to P.F. Chang's.


Neg left Friday night and came back Monday.

Saturday I went boot shopping with Kristin. I ended up getting heatgear leggings by accident, since I need coldgear leggings for rowing. Saturday night I played Pictionary with Fonnie, Paige, and Nate. Paige and I were about to win when Fonnie and Paige's extremely scary RA screamed down the hall for us to shut up and go to our room and then appeared in a towel after screaming that we woke her up from a dead sleep. We went back to the dorm room and ended up having way too much fun with a bag of goldfish.

Sunday I actually woke up before 2 and met up with the Fontaine family. We all went to the Cheesecake Factory for a late lunch. It was delicious. After we got back to the dorm and did basically nothing all night. I did skype with Emma and Caitlin, but that just made me miss the past.



Thank god we have Monday off. I haven't done any work, but I'm starting some now. Going to bed so late and waking up so late is really messing me up. I need a better schedule.

1 comments:

Cait said...

you're on the high school sleep schedule lol good times

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © grey sequins
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com