Saturday, October 17, 2009

"i can’t stand by the side and watch this life pass me by. so unhappy, but safe as could be."



Cait and I are unhappy. We miss Trinity.

I'm unhappier. I'm failing school. And I didn't get picked for top 8 in crew. I'm basically not good at anything, and not as smart as I hoped I'd be, just like high school, but without the awesome people that I miss.

My classes:
Interpreting the Day's News: A/B, i think.
College Writing: I just got a C+ on my huge paper that I actually tried on. With other grades I think I have a B/B-.
Medical-based Spanish: Just took the second quiz, probably have an A-/B+
Biology: F, I'm getting a tutor ASAP.
Biology Lab: A little better than the biology class but not by much
Journalism at NU: A, it's a pass/fail class.

I'm so mad at myself.
39 days until Trinity.
Technically 38 now since it's 2:00 a.m. on Saturday morning.

Neg, Becky, and Ian are at Club Rise, but I stayed in.
Tomorrow is the Head of the Charles Regatta.
I want to talk to loser's club.
Why is everything so difficult?
:(

1 comments:

Cait said...

loving the picture

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © grey sequins
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com