Wednesday, September 23, 2009

"tell me, did you fall for a shooting star, one without a permanent scar, and did you miss me while you were looking for yourself out there."

Woke up this morning at 9:15, got ready and went to my 10:30 college writing class. After class I went to lunch with Neg, Mike, Bobby, Rory, and Keith and then straight to study hall for an hour. I feel asleep watching Castle on Monday, so during Tuesday's study hall I finished watching it. Today I didn't have any of my books with me to do my homework so I didn't get anything accomplished. After study hall I went straight to biology. After bio I ran back to the dorm, changed, and met up with the 3:00 group for crew practice.

We took a van to the boat house, and I was the only one who had yet to go there. It was gorgeous. We threw our stuff in our lockers, and went straight out onto the water. It was so much fun. I learned so much and I literally can't wait for practice tomorrow. I really want to make top 8 so that I can race at the head of the Charles. Plus, top 8 rows on Oct. 3rd and since I'm not going to the cape anymore :( at least it'll be for a good reason.

I got back from crew at 6, showered, and ate dinner. I'm meeting up with Fonnie at 8 to do our laundry. I need to study for my Spanish quiz tomorrow and hopefully go to bed before 12 since I still have a sore throat and the feeling of a cold coming on.

Megan and I ended up not going to the Mat Kearney concert because neither of us were feeling well and she actually had a fever. Plus, neither of us had his new CD, and it probably would have been $30 wasted.

I'm definitely buying ticket for The Bravery and Train, but the Joshua Radin concert is still in the air.

I need to take more pictures.

1 comments:

Cait said...

greys tonight!!!

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © grey sequins
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com