Sunday, September 13, 2009

"she's had a smile on her face all day"

This morning I woke up and had breakfast was Fonnie and Paige. At 10:30 my mom and dad picked me up for a fun filled day with the family for Gina's baby shower and Uncle John's surprise 60th birthday party. Everyone was so excited to hear about my first week of college, I talked to some family members more that day than I have in my entire life. But, at the same time, it made me so happy I've finally left my house. I wanted to go back to college so bad. Though my mom had a tough time saying goodbye again, just as bad as the first time. Lori and David drove me home and I met up with Joe. Then I went back to my dorm and watched "I Love You Man" with 5 other people. Once that was over Neg and I just stayed up until 5 am doing nothing at all. It was a pretty uneventful day. I'll try and steal some pictures from my sister later.

Goodnight Boston.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © grey sequins
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com