Saturday, September 19, 2009

"i hate that lipstick. it makes you look like a hussy"

Woke up this morning at 8:10. Journalism class started at 8. Had a panic attack, ran out of my room in my pajamas and made it to class for 8:20. I missed a quiz, but he said I could make it up. I was so mad at myself. I couldn't tell if my alarm just never went off or if I hit the snooze button while still half asleep. Then I went to lunch and hung out until 11:45 when I had my first biology lab. While waiting for my biology lab I had time to kill so I sat in Centennial Circle. Trying to not look too suspicious, I snapped this picture.


After the lab ended I went and got my physical cleared, and then went back to my dorm. At 4:30 I had my last tryouts for crew. We ran a mile warmup, another mile and a half as fast as we could, and then did a 500m ergometer test. I had a 2:02 split time, and I was so mad at myself for not getting under 2:00.

After practice I went home, took a shower, changed, and walked to Newbury St to meet up with Neg, Mike, and Bobby for dinner at Bottega Fiorentina. Right before our food came I got the e-mail that I made the crew team. So of course I texted just about everyone I knew. :) After dinner we went to JP Licks to get some celebratory ice cream. I got a coconut almond vanilla frappe. So good.




We got back to our room and changed and met up with Fonnie, Nate, Paige, and Christina to go out. Neg didn't feel good so she went back to the room. We spent over an hour walking and then ended up going back to the same apartment we went to on the first night. I got 41 more tabs and Nate and I beat the 20 year olds at beruit.


Got back around 2:30 and went to bed around 3:30. Exhausted.

Goodnight Boston.

1 comments:

Cait said...

you are fucking awesome!!!!! i so enjoy these updates on your life even though we skype ever single day

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © grey sequins
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com